(Alphabetically alphabetized by surname)
City University of Macau
Associate Vice President & Professor
Design Director, Studio 8
Doug Walston is the Design Director for Microsoft Software Technology Center Asia where he leads the Studio 8 cross-product and cross-discipline Design team. Prior to joining Microsoft, Doug led the Industrial Design, UX Design and Design Research teams in Lenovo Mobile Devices across several locations in China. Prior to Lenovo, he held Design leadership roles in Nokia and Motorola. In addition to his work on mobile devices, software and services, Doug has a broad range of design experience in multimedia, web and environmental graphics. A frequent speaker at Universities and conferences, Doug loves to share his experience designing in fast-paced organizations with diverse and geographically distant teams. When he’s not busy making technology accessible to everyone he enjoys traveling with his family and exercising culinary artistry. Doug holds a BFA in Industrial Design from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MBA in Marketing and Entrepreneurship from the University of Texas at Austin (where he learned to cook ‘real’ barbeque).
Senior Design Director
Li Qing has been engaged in design for 13 years, and has been responsible for user experience design of input method, business, search and other platform products in Sogou. Currently, she led the design team to support more than 10 product lines related to Sogou Search, and Sogou Search brand and operation. Good at effective design management, she inspires the team to think about design from the perspective of business and value, leads the team to constantly improve user experience, and maximizes the design resources and value.
Qu Kai has been serving and researching the youth group as the Vice President since he joined bilibili in 2014. He has rich experience in product experience design and brand visual expression of the young group. Qu kai is one of the earliest experience designers in China. He started his career in Jinshan in 2001 and has been devoted to the research and practice of Internet experience design for 17 years. He is always at the forefront of design. In 2006, he entered the design research of Internet. In 2014, he devoted himself to the research of product design and user experience of ACG and young people.
Chief Creative Director of Visual Creativity
Now I am responsible for the chief creative director of visual creativity of Vip.com. Before that, I studied visual aesthetics in Japan and worked in modern communication for 15 years after returning to China. I served as the director of national city edition of iWeekly and lifestyle's creative director. Now, I am the creative director of Vip.com's life channel of the Internet e-commerce platform. With the use of Internet tools and cross-border mode, I am committed to creating an e-commerce platform that provides users with real delicious food from the place of origin to the table, and life interest from kitchen to living room.
Xu Hao started to work for tencent in 2007, serving QQshow, Qzone, QQ music and tencent e-commerce successively. Joining JDC UED in 2014, the senior director for the JDC brand innovation department, focusing on the content and IP brand operation in the field of e-commerce, as well as deeply participate in the brand update, IP cooperation operation, and IP role creation project of JDC.
SAP Design AppHaus Asia
Christopher is Head of SAP Design AppHaus Asia which help companies pursue design-led digital transformation and foster innovation culture within their organization. He is responsible for supporting SAP customers in the Asia-Pacific region. Prior to his current role, Christopher served as Chief Innovation Officer for SAP Korea.
Senior Interaction Design Lead
Momo Estrella is a Senior Design Lead at IDEO China. As an Interaction Designer, he translates human-centered insights into opportunities for designing digital products, services, and experiences that truly matter to people. At IDEO he works with clients to collaboratively develop conditions for innovation and to create delightful and holistic experiences for Chinese consumers.
Workshop / Roundtable / Design Trip Speakers
(Alphabetically alphabetized by surname)
- Cai Wangdong Tencent TG-ideas Design Lead
- Cui Enxi Sogou Search Senior Designer
- Chen Qiang Alibaba Expert of Visual Design
- Sunrise Chen JD.com Design Director of Social Shopping
- Fang Sai China Internet Plus Holding Ltd Design Senior Manager
- XiaJun Huang NetEase Design Director
- Huang Guofeng Netease Design Director
- Huang Zhe IBM Chief Agile Coach
- Hou Yongxiang Tencent MIG MXD User Researcher
- Liu Shi Huawei Device Head of UX System Department
- Liu Qian JD.com Visual Design Manager
- Li Xueyuan JD.com Senior Interaction Designer
- Casper Li Publicis.Sapient User Experience Manager
- Li Li Sogou Search Senior Design Manager
- Li Yangkun bilibibli Head of Operation Design
- Ouyang Bei JD.com Senior Interaction Designer
- Kathy Shi Alibaba Expert of Interaction Design
- Shi Fangfang ThoughtWorks Senior Consoler of UX Design
- Tang Shijun Tencent User Researcher
- Wang Chao Sogou Senior Design Manager
- Wang Qianlei ThoughtWorks Senior UX Designer
- Wang Xue SAP Labs China Design Lead
- Xiao Chuntao Tencent IBG Design Director
- Xie Jingjing JD.com Interaction Design Manager
- Crayon MinYen Hsieh OnePlus Head of UX
- Xu Xin 360.com Senior Design Director
- Xu Ming JD.com Visual Design Expert
- Xu Chao bilibili Design Mentor
- Zhang Rong Rokid Senior Designer of Product Experience
- Zhang Dongli JD.com Senior Visual Designer