Lulu Fan Buyerminds Head of Academy China / Account Director China
Behavioral science influences human behaviors through psychology, and behavioral design is the practice of behavioral science in real life. The field that people are increasingly concerned about includes cognitive neuroscience, behavioral economics as well as the experimental results that are verified by thousands of behavioral scientists around the world.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to apply behavioral design to web design. They will also learn how to influence the target customers online and allow them to buy, book, subscribe, vote, download or become potential customers.
The workshop’s content is based on the research and experiment achievements of well-known psychologists around the world, such as BJ Fogg, Robert Cialdini and Daniel Kahneman. Meanwhile, it is also based on years of user research and web design experience of senior designers.
In the first half, lecturers will teach theories and behavioral design principles applicable online. Lecturers will explain design principles and usage modes for the participants present through many vivid cases at home and abroad. In the lectures, there will be a number of exercises and interaction links so that students are more able to consolidate their knowledge and learn how to use it flexibly in their work.
Behavioral design principles (the first half): explaining principles through many cases will help participants learn 20 kinds of principles of behavioral psychology.
1. Introduction to behavioral psychology
2. Introduction to behavioral design
3. Psychology to improve motivations: motivation principles of social identity, perceived value, preheating, etc.
4. Psychology of simple design: Design principles reducing choices, avoiding distractions and lowering brainpower consumption
5. Psychology of design drives: the design principles of click buttons that attract attention, arouse curiosity and induce users to click
1. Interactive designers
2. Visual designers
3. Product leaders
4. Marketing personnel
5. E-commerce managers
6. All people interested in online marketing, Internet design, e-commerce, behavioral design and psychology
1. Become behavioral design experts who can change user behaviors
2. Learn how to improve the conversion rate of Internet products
3. Explore behavioral design principles and become better designers