In recent years, various fresh catering concepts emerge in endlessly, challenging traditional catering brands with the influence of online sensation, which makes us have to think: how should we construct attractive catering experiences to build long-term loyalty among consumers? How should designers and users get involved in the design of catering experiences?
Catering experience design is a very good challenge of service system design, which helps designers comprehensively consider different contacts in the design experience: from activity lines to space, from scene to product, from brand to service, thus establishing an attractive user experience system. In respect of "food personality", the workshop proceeds from design thinking, and analyzes the reasons behind consumers' food choices from the perspectives of design thinking, from the dimensions of types of customer groups, catering scenes, dietary patterns and so on.
The workshop is made up of vivid continuum project cases, introduction of food innovation tools and group discussion modules so that you can gain practical and useful innovative ideas of catering experiences.
In the workshop, the participants will be able to learn:
1. Analysis of competitive dimensions of catering experiences
2. Rational functions of catering brands vs perceptual resonance of catering brands
3. Blueprint of five senses of catering experiences
Through this workshop, you will re-examine consumers' perceptual food choices of "thinking with stomach" and rationally understand the secret behind successful food.
1. Introduction of theme background
2. Case sharing: sharing of innovative catering cases
3. Theory introduction: introduction and use practices of catering innovation design thinking tools
4. Group task introduction and grouping
5. Do creative thinking on catering innovation in groups
6. Sharing and summary
1. Catering industry practitioners
2. Food innovators
3. Online food, food retail platform practitioners
4. User experience designers, design strategists
5. Enthusiasts that love food
1. Expand user experience design thinking in the vertical field - focusing on food experience and gaining targeted experience insights
2. Stimulate the inspirations in the innovation of catering experience system and process planning
3. From O2O to OMO, how can designers integrate and link experiences to achieve a win-win situation in B / C terminal?