Lulu Fan Buyerminds Head of Academy China / Account Director China
Behavioral science influences human behaviors through psychology, and behavioral design is the practice of behavioral science in real life. The field that people are increasingly concerned about includes cognitive neuroscience, behavioral economics as well as the experimental results that are verified by thousands of behavioral scientists around the world.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to apply behavioral design to web design. They will also learn how to influence the target customers online and allow them to buy, book, subscribe, vote, download or become potential customers.
The workshop’s content is based on the research and experiment achievements of well-known psychologists around the world, such as BJ Fogg, Robert Cialdini and Daniel Kahneman. Meanwhile, it is also based on years of user research and web design experience of senior designers.
The second half: lecturers will divide learners into small groups and do cases in depth, and use the theories and principles learned to design persuasive online user scenarios. The practice cases are provided by the lecturers and can be both practical and challenging.
Upon completion of the cases, the participants will receive formal certificates issued by Buyerminds College. Joris's behavioral design workshop is very popular with European companies, and more than hundreds of companies have received his training, including Coca Cola, Mercedes-Benz, Plantronics, and Dutch headquarters of Booking.com, which also includes the Chinese company BYD headquarters.
The second half: use behavioral design principles to do cases. We divide the learners to do one to two cases
1. Review the principles and explain the case contents
2. The first round: design persuasive interactive design
3. Group presentation and lecturers' feedback
4. The second round: final design
5. Final presentation
6. Issue certificates
1. Interactive designers
2. Visual designers
3. Product leaders
4. Marketing personnel
5. E-commerce managers
6. All people interested in online marketing, Internet design, e-commerce, behavioral design and psychology
1. Become behavioral design experts who can change user behaviors
2. Learn how to improve the conversion rate of Internet products
3. Explore behavioral design principles and become better designers