As product designers, we need to guide the user's conscious behaviors in the design, and then whether the application of research on user behaviors and psychology in the design can help us to design the products users are more desirable?
In the member studio of Kaola overseas purchase, it is found that when doing marketing to different users, different users’ psychological demands are completely different due to different identities, ages, economic conditions and living conditions. Therefore, for these people, general design may not seem to be so effective. For different people, do different designs will solve their psychological demands better.
Through this workshop, the keynote speaker will deeply analyze the classic psychological phenomena / routines in interactive cases and business cases, and taking the case of marketing design of black card users of Kaola overseas purchase and combined with the principles of psychology, reveal the reasons of these phenomena from the perspective of human physiology, discuss the problem-solving solutions of effective design, as well as some ways of actual use and promotion and follow-up effects;
Help participants to pay attention to the use of psychology, provide new ideas and problem-solving solutions, and understand the needs of users from the perspective of their psychology. On the part of product managers, they can explore the needs of users better from the depth of their psychology, and guide users to achieve business objectives better as well; provide you with some ideas to promote the implementation of research results in respect of user research.
1. Introduction of theme background
2. Theory teaching and case explanation: uncover the causes of these phenomena from the point of view of human physiology.
3. Practical workshop: how to use?
4. Explore design solutions taking the practical cases in some work and combined with the principles of psychology.
5. Related cases: marketing design of black card users of Kaola overseas purchase
6. Group reviews, discussions and exchanges
1. Interactive designers
2. Product managers
3. User research
1. Help designers to better understand users’ needs from the perspective of their psychology, and further meet the physiological needs of users in polishing design details;
2. Help product managers to better explore users’ needs from the depth of their psychology, and guide users to achieve business purposes better;
3. Provide user researchers with some ideas that promote the implementation of research achievements;