At present, it is increasingly mentioned that designers must go out and look outward to drive business and vitalize products. This is really important, but we are often easy to overlook the most basic point, that is, designers' hand work. Here, hand work refers not only to the final design scheme, but also from a broader perspective, that is, do the best and the utmost from every contact involved in the design in project cooperation such as the preliminary analysis of requirements, implementation design, design review and design follow-up, and I temporarily call it exquisite design.
This workshop will, with my project experience in the actual work, tell how I use visual thinking to penetrate every link of the project so as to make the work in the design scope exquisite and effective, and to make it a little interesting. Each of us may not be high-end, magnificent and classy, but we can all be small and beautiful!
This workshop will learn:
1. Interpreting visual thinking
2. How to create picture senses with visual thinking: first solve the problem of visualization, and then solve the problem of picture senses.
3. The application of visual thinking and picture senses in the design process
3.1 Preliminary analysis and requirements review of visualization
3.2 Write interactive instructions of visualization
3.3 Conduct design reviews and design follow-up of visualization
4. Share some application cases of visual thinking in life and other aspects
1. Background introduction of the workshop, warmup interaction
2. Content sharing & cases: the application of visual thinking in various aspects of design and life, enumerate the deliverables in the design process and relevant review processes, etc. For method teaching
3. Extension and practice of visual thinking
4. Group presentation and summary
5. "Paper plane" link and QA
1. Designers who are confused about design growth and transformation
2. Designers who want to create their own "exquisite designs"
3. Related students interested in thinking visualization
1. Learn about the ways of using visual thinking in design and life
2. Develop ideas for building our own design thinking systems
3. Eliminate the troubles of transformation and growth and learn some practical methods in the design work