• The limitation of traditional user research methods.
• Jobs could be translated more efficiently than other concept
• Need to learn more from design testing process
How to use "Value Proposition Canvas" to sort research findings, and use the "Job" to collaborate with other colleague in product team, like PM, designers, developers. Make everyone use the same language to save communication cost, to make the innovation process more efficiently, to align research insights to experiment hypothesis.
• Why need to re-think customers needs
• What is "Job"
• Why use "Job"
• What is Value Proposition Design
o Customer profile canvas (practice and discussion)
o Value proposition canvas (practice and discussion)
o How to "fit" (practice and discussion)
• How to test your design
• Learn from the test
Possible case studies:
• How to help product team understand users needs
• How to align research findings to design hypothesis
• How to learn from design test
1. The concept of VPD
2. Practice and discussion
3. Design test
4. wrap up
1. UX researcher
3. Product manager
1. How to help product team understand users needs
2. How to align research findings to design hypothesis
3. How to learn from design test
4. Use more efficient way for innovation process