Qian Zhou designaffairs design research lead
At present, thinking about a product is no longer limited to thinking about a local part, but lies more in grasping the overall situation. The re-innovation of mature products is an important part of enterprises' demand and expectation for exploring the innovation opportunities of the products, which is both an opportunity and a challenge for the staff engaged in the user experience-related work.
In this workshop, the keynote speaker will focus on the definition of product opportunity driven by user value and how to further deepen the topic of refinement by combining the cases of home space and car space defined by product opportunity, and put forward the definition of product opportunity based on the thinking method of "Value Definition Circle", which helps the participants learn to use Value Definition Circle for further deepening design refinement.
This workshop will emphatically learn the thinking methods of "Value Definition Circle(Value Definition Circle) ":
Value Definition Circle:
1. Outer ring:
1.1 Product properties
Cost, technology, key partners, key resources, manufacturing
1.2 Market attributes
Earnings, competitors, customer segments, time, promotion
2. Inner ring:
2.1 Product functions
2.2 Product forms
2.3 User experience
Traditional designers conceive products inward from the outer ring of the circular ring, while our service design based on user experience will diverge from the inner ring to the outer ring to -- that is, diverging from product functions, product forms and user experience to product attributes and market attributes.
In practice links, the keynote speaker will design a workshop attempt with the theme of " integration of products and space"; jointly explore users' respective experience emotions and behavioral activities for space and products, the value link between space and products, and try to deepen and design the concepts by combining the product opportunity of space value. Participants will write key words with sticky notes to think about the user experience in the space dimension together.
1. Background introduction of the workshop
2. Methodology induction and rule summary of Value Definition Circle
3. Tell practical cases: the cases of home space and car space defined by product opportunity
4. Workshop practice: theme exercises of product and space integration
5. Summary of the workshop
1. Product managers
2. Strategy designers
3. User researchers
1. Learn about how to explore product opportunities with user value drive
2. Deeply understand the thinking methods of "Value Definition Circle"
3. Understand how to develop from product opportunities to concept deepening through practical cases
4. Practise how to explore the concept of "product and space integration" based on user value