Currently, he is the design manager of Suning Tesco's search experience design department. He leads Suning Tesco's search experience design work and is responsible for the global design of multiple data products. He has been engaged in experience design for 8 years and has rich practical experience in the field of user experience design. He is passionate about researching new retail service design, data-driven design, and other fields. He used to be a workshop lecturer at Suning User Experience Major, UXPA2018 and 2019 User Experience Conference. He graduated from Nanguang Journalism and Communication major of Communication University of China.
Design concept: Focus on the summary and innovation of multi-terminal and multi-dimensional experience design methodology, and propose and advocate the design and management concepts of "sustainable experience design" and "how to use agile design to improve team effectiveness".
From the consumer Internet to the industrial Internet, the environment facing designers has been changing. Since engaging in Internet design for 8 years, he has been committed to exploring the enhancement of design and product value. Under the essence of the Internet, he delves into service subjects, target positioning and business models , Explore the thinking and methods of designer value improvement from the aspects of self, service subject, efficiency improvement, design empowerment, etc.
Through this workshop, participants can master effective design value promotion systems and thinking methods, help middle-level or higher designers to establish professional knowledge systems, and improve designers' competitiveness in the future workplace: self-cognition model And Methodology / Performance Enhancement Tool Building / Design Empowerment
The specific content to be learned in the workshop include:
1、A brief description of the status of designers under the Industrial Internet
This article briefly introduces the background and development trend of the Industrial Internet. Under the essence of the Industrial Internet, it explores the possibility of designers in depth for service subjects, target positioning, and business models.
2、Explore design value in the following four dimensions
2.1 Value exploration of designers
· Designer cognition: A. learning ability model; B. designer's energy distribution model; C. fixed thinking that needs to be avoided
· Design methodology: four types of design methodologies that designers need to know from four perspectives: design cognition / design use / design aesthetics / design decision
· B-side design cognition: Efficiency improvement is the first standard for B-side designers, followed by the aesthetic and emotional design of the interface
2.2 Discussion on service subjects:
· User group analysis: The service body of the Industrial Internet is not a single user, but an employee within the company. The user group is highly differentiated. Using the five elements of user experience to analyze from corporate executives to executives, it is concluded that in different positions, we can Obtaining different information is convenient for our designers to design different solutions to meet the habits / preferences of different users, thereby improving product availability and product experience
2.3 Discussion on innovation and efficiency:
Introduce three ways to improve energy efficiency by experience design:
· Functional division: clear functions, reducing learning costs;
· Collaborative design: the process is smooth, and the scene steps are connected naturally;
· Consistency: in the design of controls and in the interaction design, it conforms to the user's mind;
2.4 Discussion on Design Empowerment
· Empowerment level: Starting from Maslow's requirements level, define the value of the design:
Functional design (physiological requirements)
Reliability design (security requirements)
Design for use (social needs)
Proficiency design (respect for needs)
Creative design (self-realization needs)
For each stage, we design what needs to be done
· Change of thinking: get rid of the trap of death spiral, sustainable design model through cyclic verification: improvement of the design method based on the double-drill model, from understanding the problem, in-depth research, defining the problem, constructing the prototype, verifying the scheme, and forming the design method standard.
· Design tool CUBE: In view of the characteristics of the b-end product, a design workbench for building back-end products is created based on the three principles of standardized design, repetitive tooling, and design execution flow.
Improved product development process, allowing products to skip infrastructure construction and quickly enter value production
3、Summary: The designer needs to focus on improving the effectiveness of the user base, and finally realize the design value.
1、Workshop introduction: content summary introduction, interactive mini-game
2、Conceptual explanation: workshop introduction
3、Step-by-step analysis: Discuss how the design value increases from the designer itself, the service subject, the efficiency improvement, and innovation empowerment
4、Case analysis: Explain specific combat with relevant cases of multi-platform design: Customer service system on the B side / E-commerce search on the C side and the establishment of the design tool CUBE
5、Practice interaction: group propositions for value growth and method practice
1、2-4 years experience designer, full link designer, interaction designer
2、Product manager, product designer for 2-4 years
3、Design manager, design supervisor
4、Internet practitioners, people who are interested in the Internet or design thinking
1、Help designers with intermediate or higher levels establish a professional knowledge system;
2、Master the effective design value promotion system and thinking method;
3、Improve the competitiveness of designers in the future workplace, learn to build cognitive models and methodologies, promote efficiency improvements, and empower innovation;