In the era of artificial intelligence, intelligent voice assistants with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant as the industry leaders have become the fastest growing consumer hardware in the world. In the process of smart speakers gradually infiltrating millions of households, its interactive mode has completed the extension from a single voice (Voice-only) to a visual direction (Voice-forward). The boundaries of interactive experience design have also continued to expand. As an innovation-oriented multinational company, Amazon is not only the world's largest Internet retailer but also a leader in the voice interaction industry. Its unique "Customer Obsession" core work philosophy is not only the first of the company's leadership guidelines, but also deeply embedded in the Alexa voice platform of multiple intelligent hardware experience design every iteration.
In this workshop, the presenter will share the core product design concepts of Amazon in the United States with the current situation of the voice interaction industry, and lead the participants to perform on-site operations from the perspective of the first Chinese designer in the Amazon Alexa voice interaction team Real business cases to experience the entire design process, and focus on the voice design of screened devices.
In the workshop, you will learn how to use * What If thinking to build interactive scenarios in the voice interaction design process. Combined with the User Journey Map, you will thoroughly understand the Voice Interaction Product Design Process (Customer Obsession & Work From Backwards) to achieve Design value output.
The main contents of this workshop include:
1. Amazon-specific voice interaction design background, case introduction
1.1 Introduction to Speech Design
1.2 Features of Voice Interaction Technology
1.3 Introduction to the Application of Voice Interaction Design in Amazon Alexa Practical Cases
1.4 Introduce how a multinational company team represented by Amazon achieves the balance of business, technology and design troika
2. As a new era product designer, the necessary skills when designing a voice interface
2.1 Introducing Amazon's Complete Design Process
2.2 Learn to use * what if thinking to build interactive scenarios
2.3 Based on the "Customer Obsession" product design process, learn to use the User Journey Map to build a voice interactive dialogue
2.4 Use the user experience journey map to study the core use scenarios of speech and turn the user scenario into a voice design experience journey map
2.5 Acceptance and Evaluation Methods for Learning Voice Interaction Experience
3. Summary method: improve the use of design methodology in business cases, and achieve a change from practical to innovative thinking. The boundaries of product design between today's technology fields have become blurred. Learn how to break away from the traditional interface design thinking model and quickly transform new challenges.
What if means "what will happen if you do this." This method is to first assume what others will do, ask questions and challenges, and then imagine how you will respond, so that you can find new ideas quickly.
1. Workshop introduction and ice breaking, clarify workshop goals
2. Speech design theory and case description
3. Design Practice 1: Combine the "Customer Obsession" product design process to practice making a wireframe draft of the voice dialogue process
4. Design Practice 2: Group share dialogue process draft, integrate feedback, learn acceptance and evaluation of voice interaction experience
5. Design Practice 3: Combine a single dialog wireframe draft into multiple user scenarios in combination with design goals; a team with ample learning can try screen design
6. Group practice sharing: final results sharing
7. Q & A interactive link
1. Junior experience designers who are currently in the voice industry (including product designers, visual designers, interaction designers, user research engineers, etc.)
2.Practitioners who want to engage in software and hardware experience design
3. Practitioners interested in working in the voice design industry
4. Practitioners interested in Chinese and foreign user experience design environments
1. Learn the basic skills of voice interaction design;
2. Learn to use the User Journey Map, comb the voice interactive dialogue process, and build a complete voice user experience journey;
3. Improve the application of "Customer Obsession" and Work From Backwards methodologies in actual business cases, and achieve a change from practical to innovative thinking;