In daily work, we find that the nature of design problems often is not at the "design" level in the narrow sense from the source. If we don't think deeply about the nature of problems but directly output schemes, the results will be quite at odds with the targets.
This workshop will provide systematic design methods to help participants learn to discover and solve design problems from multiple dimensions. The keynote speaker learns "problem-driven design methods" through the revision of Baidu Star Channel and Integral Shopping Mall:
1. From the level of design methods, the keynote speaker, by means of constant question-and-answer method from multiple dimensions, conduct an in-depth analysis step by step from strategic level to frame level gradually find the essence of problems, then diverge and converge schemes from the "rational" and "perceptual" dimensions, and finally form schemes with bright spots that can solve problems;
2. From the level of design processes, the keynote speaker introduces the design process of "Design Sprint", and introduce a number of roles at the early stage of projects for joint discussion and confirmation, make clear problems and jointly diverge schemes, make demos with dynamic effects and do user tests at the later stage of projects so as to find problems as soon as possible and avoid risks in a timely manner.
Finish the research in groups and carry out discussions, and learn to establish correct design concepts.
1. Introduce the background of the workshop and share design methods
2. Case explanation: practical application cases of the revision of Baidu Star Channel and Integral Shopping Mall
3. Method explanation: the level of design methods and the level of design processes
4. Group practice: divide the members participating in the workshop into several groups with 5-6 persons, and each group of members has the work backgrounds of different types of Internet products. Assign the research subject of the workshop, and all groups give solutions through discussion and collaboration according to the shared design methods and processes.
5. Group report: Each group describes the composition of its members, cooperation ways, design ideas, solutions and so on in turn.
6. Open discussion
7. Summary of the workshop
1. Interactive designers
2. Visual designers
3. Internet practitioners interested in user experience design
1. Establish the correct design concepts of problem-driven design methods
2. Grasp and solve the complete and systematic methods of design problems
3. Establish problem-driven thinking models